In the workshop, injecting the first cases
Well, the first parts are almost finished!
Here I have some pictures of the production:
Here you can see the parts in their molds before extracting them, and one of the employers giving the finishing touches to one of the parts, and eliminating imperfections from the mold.
And here you have the finished parts!
In this case, I’ve recurred to a local enterprise, Sanders Kunststofftechnik (www.sander-kunststofftechnik.de). They are specialized in the manufacturing of prototypes and small orders, using different methods for it.
I am very happy with the result, they have been very professional and there were no big surprises with the manufacturing costs, nor with the delivery time.
Have a nice day!
Hello guys, today we bring you a big update report! Processing the first orders I am happy to announce that we are finally processing the first b-explorer’s orders! From the #1437 to #1589. Already shipped the first units this week. Design improvements The result of...
Hello guys, design is almost finished! Development I'm working on the finishing touches. Although the current design is already very robust, I've decided to improve some assembling parts and include a mechanical reinforcement on the pivotable arm. This will make an...
Hello guys,as you have probably seen on my social networks, I'm back!I have decided to prioritize the launch of the b-lethal's little brother (b-explorer). This last year I was working hard on the development of this new device, to offer you something finished after...