Expand your cockpit
Just fixing it with two screws at the bottom of your main device, connect the usb and let’s play.
Compatible with all major flight simulation titles and most cockpit setups, the b-explorer improves the control of your ship or aircraft.
6 Axes, 4 Toggle Switches and 8 extra Buttons
b-explorer offers 6 axis (2 rotary and 4 sliders), 4 toggles (three positions toggles) and 8 buttons (one of them with a clear cover), without the need of a big cockpit.
Simpit setups are as diverse as the pilots who use them, and BlackHog’s b-explorer easily adapts to most cockpit configurations. Assign the toggle switches to any function in your flight simulator: Landing Gear, Taxi Lights, Landing Lights, Cowls, etc.
Customizable to meet your needs
Using the pivot joint you can fix your b-lethal anywhere in your simpit (simulation cockpit), table mount or your chair. It is fully compatible with the Monstertech’s sim rigs, chair mounts, and table mounts.
The joint brackets ables you to arrange your flight simulation setup in a configuration only limited by your imagination.
- BlackHog b-explorer control device
- Base plate or aluminum pivot joint (depending on the version)
- Set of sticker with multiple functions (included only on pre-orders)
- Control panel: 133 x 165 x 133 mm (Length x Width x Height)
- Base plate: 303 x 190 x 3 mm (Length x Width x Height)
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows®: 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Support PC and other devices which can support USB protocol onboard.
- Appears as a USB HID device (joystick) to the host.
- Self-Protection & Auto-Recovery 0.75A Fuse.
Compatible with all major flying games, including:
- Star Citizen
- Elite: Dangerous
- Digital Combat Simulator: DCS World
- War Thunder
- IL-2 Sturmovik
- Flight Simulator X
- Arma 3
- Kerbal Space Program
- Testing currently more games…
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Where can I pre-order my b-explorer?
Are drivers required?
Is it just compatible with throttles?
It is too compatible with joysticks. The design is improved to allow the free movement of the joystick.
Is it compatible just with PC?
I have not jet tested it with consoles.
Is possible to attache it on my Monstertech desk mount?
Yes, I am offering a cockpit mount for fix your b-explorer wherever you want.
Is the b-explorer mappeable as a keyboard?
The b-explorer is recognized as gaming device and mapped just as any joystick or throttle.
What material is it made from?
The whole structure is made of aluminum, but the electronic’s box (hidden on the inner side).
Is b-explorer compatible with the Monstertech table mount?