Current project status

Nov 20, 2016 | 0 comments

Hey guys, I thought I’d give you some information for you to catch up on.

Currently I am looking for new alternatives to make the prototypes for my testers, and also to be able to provide you with new graphic material so you can see the b-lethal in action. I had to remove the prototype’s orders, because when we moved on to the manufacturing phase, the costs considerably increased.

Thanks to my partner Sorin (check out the “About us” page), I’ve been able to accelerate the project. He has done a great work with the CAD design, now the box model is ready to do the silicone molds, to then inject the first test units.

I am also still on the hunt for a reasonably priced manufacturing method for the lot. This is because the thermoforming process takes a lot of workforce, and the mold injection means an initial investment that I cannot afford at the moment. I am looking for an alternative that will allow me to take the costs to a realistic and viable point.

I have been visiting companies in Barcelona and in Bavaria, and of course in Saxony, where I live, this is with the intentions of getting a better offer than the ones I already have, but so far, I have not been successful at it.

I’ll make sure to keep you informed.

Goodbye everyone, have a nice day!

[et_bloom_inline optin_id="optin_4"]

Project Update – June 2019

Hello guys, time for a new update! We want to thank you all for the support and suggestions, we love your feedback! Production Many of you have already a "Processing" message in your inbox. With production and assembly now stabilizing, we are in position to schedule...

Project Update – Production – February 2019

Hello guys, today we bring you a big update report! Processing the first orders I am happy to announce that we are finally processing the first b-explorer’s orders! From the #1437 to #1589. Already shipped the first units this week. Design improvements The result of...

Project Update – Production – January 2019

Hello guys, design is almost finished! Development I'm working on the finishing touches. Although the current design is already very robust, I've decided to improve some assembling parts and include a mechanical reinforcement on the pivotable arm. This will make an...